Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Artisan Square Sew Along

from left to right: khaki silk satin, lemongrass silk satin, burnt orange silk satin and khaki linen.

Here are the fabrics for the Sew Along at Artisan Square . i'll be sewing items from the capsule collection which you can see here in an earlier post.
.
The sew along is just what's needed to give me the impetus to sew some (badly needed) things for myself!
.
We have to make 6 items in 3 months which translates to 2 items per month.
.
i'll be posting more pics on the progress.

2 comments:

  1. I like the burnt orange on the khaki linen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kimmy,
    thanks for dropping by.
    me too. that's my favorite of the colours posted. it adds some spice into the mix without being too bright. these days my skin tone just doesn't take brights too well.

    ReplyDelete