Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Little Black Dress (2)


images from style.com

Here are some of my other favorites from the Fall Winter 2009 collections.

I like Devi Kroll's lace over blue satin, Malandrino's retro look, Elie Saab's sequins with cut-out, Erdem's waisted sheer sleeves with embroidered sequined skirt, and the edgy urban Proenza Schouler number.

Since The Little Black Dress does not actually have to be black these days, I have LBD’s in black, dark chocolate and a satiny taupe which takes me through all occasions all year round.

I love my LBD’s.
By mixing and matching them with different accessories – shoes, bags, scarfs, ear-rings and necklaces, and by doing my hair differently I can get different looks.


The original Little Black Dress is the one designed by Givenchy and worn by Audrey Hepburn in “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”. You could wear it today and still look to the minute ……the hallmark of a true classic.

You can see it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment